Pioneer DJ has launched Interface 2, a new soundcard that opens up rekordbox dvs to all DJs allowing them to scratch and control the music on their rekordbox library using any DJ equipment. Connecting it is quick and simple.
The new 2-channel audio interface comes bundled with license keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs, as well as 2 control vinyls (RB-VS1-K time coded vinyl records). So users can start scratching their digital tracks as soon as it’s unboxed.
Plus, with its crystal-clear sound, the Interface 2 guarantees professional audio at all times. Audio files up to 96kHz sampling rate are supported by the high quality D/A converter designed to give club standard sound.
- Mains or USB power – choose your preferred source
- Stand-alone audio interface – use the INTERFACE 2 for recording audio to your
- computer or to send audio to speakers
- Large signal GND terminal – firmly holds turntables’ ground wires to reduce noise. The
- knob stays attached even when fully turned, so it can’t be dropped
- High-quality audio – supports 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz / 96 kHz signals
- DVS options – use time coded vinyl (included) or custom control signal WAV file for use
- via CDs or USB drive (free downloadavailable)
- LEDs indicating signal flow
- Compact, robust chassis
Watch a promo video for ‘Interface 2‘ below: